Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 3: The journey of a million dreams begins here!

Today has been a fairly lazy day. I had a meeting with Andy, at 9 am this morning to make sure I had all my support raised for project. I then came back to the condo and napped until around 12. At that point I woke up, ate lunch, got into the word and prepared my Soul to Soul.

At 3:00 today was my casting appointment with Disney. I was assigned my job.... Drum roll please! Haha, I am officially working in quick service foods, in the magic kingdom! I am not sure if I am inside or out yet, but I am so excited to finally know what I am doing :)

Then tonight we met with our discipleship groups for the first time. It is 1 staff member and 4 guys including me. We met for several hourse just opening up and getting to know each other better through a process called "soul to soul."

Our group went to the Polynesian resort, ate at a restuarant there, had this awesome ice cream stuff, whose name I can not recall at the moment, and then watched the fireworks show "wishes" from the beach.
Polynesian Resort

Overall, today was a more relaxed day than yesterday, but was still awesome!

p.s. my discipleship group decided to ride around on the monorail for a while, and for you superhero fans out there, we got to ride on the Avengers monorail... It was pretty awesome... There is a picture below :)



No comments:

Post a Comment