Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Earning my Ears

Today I finally completed training! after 3 weeks of being trained by Walt Disney I have now passed all the test to be considered a full fledge employee (about time!).

Not really that many interesting stories from work today, excpet I passed my test and got to participate in a "magical moment." A magical moment is where we as cast members do something extra special for the guests. One of the locations I work at does a magical moment every hour where we create a huge sunday and serve it to one lucky family that just happens to be walking by. I participated in 5 of these moments and had the priveledge of actually making one of the sundays! (even as a trainee):




So now that I am all done with training I can finally start being a "normal" employee without a trainer breathing down my neck every step of the way! I'm excited to actually for real start work on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment